From 1st June 2019, the supply of our school uniform and PE kit will be with Cross Embroidery. Cross Embroidery is a family-run, Banbury-based embroidery and school-wear specialist with over 30 years’ experience.
Please note that from 1st June 2019:
- there will be no distinction between lower and upper school polo and sweatshirts, though students will be able to wear their current polo and sweatshirts until they need replacing
- we are introducing a compulsory school skirt, with Chenderit logo, for those students who wish to wear a skirt. We are happy for students to wear their current or the new skirt between the 1st June 2019 and the end of the summer term. From 1st September, only the Chenderit skirt will be permitted.
Our students are excellent ambassadors for the school, and show a sense of pride in being members of it. This sense of belonging is reflected in the wearing of school uniform, details of which are in the links below.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the cost is reasonable, but if you are in severe difficulties please contact the school: any such approach will be treated in strictest confidence.
Parents who do not feel able to support the school's uniform requirements, should consider the advisability of choosing Chenderit School for their son's and daughter's education.
School trousers and skirts are now available to order from our uniform supplier, Cross Embroidery. Parents may choose to purchase trousers from other providers if they wish as long as they comply with the school uniform and dress code. The school skirt must be purchased from Cross Embroidery.
School Uniform is ordered directly from our supplier, Cross Embroidery and either delivered directly to the school, or to your chosen address.
Enquiries can be made to email@example.com
Queries regarding orders should be directed to Cross Embroidery via the on-line contact form on their website, or on Customer Support: 0870 165 0161 Mon-Fri: 8.30am-5pm
Labelling clothing and posessions
All items of school uniform, including shoes, trainers, PE kit and bags must be clearly named, to help us re-unite them with their owners when miss-placed.
We have recently introduced several initiatives to help with this:
- Order Stikins labels and the school receives fundraising commission on your purchase (quote code 4138) No sewing or ironing, suitable for clothing and personal items.
- Laundry pens now available from the Lost Property Office for 50p
- Easy2name labels have a wide selection of stick on, iron-on, and sew-on labels and transfers. We receive commission on sales – be sure to add ‘CHENDERIT SCHOOL OX17’ at the checkout.